When you’re seeking excellence and outstanding results, mastering the requisite skills of becoming an influential leader is crucial. Innovation Connection’s leadership development program gives you the skills, tools, insights and strategies required to drive results and expand your sphere of influence.
Customized, Concrete & Quantifiable Leadership Development
Unlike typical soft skills training, IC’s program integrates the best practices of group learning and discussion, executive coaching, skill development and on-the-job integration.
- Individualized Approach & Real-World Accountability. Introduce on-the-job perspective with a leadership 360 assessment pinpointing your strengths as well as your skills and knowledge gaps.
- On-the-Job Integration in the Office & Boardroom. Create and implement a customized action plan including measurable outcomes, with your boss, your colleagues and the support of your coach/advisor.
- Executive Coaching Support. One-on-one coaching between group sessions enables you to recognize and focus on specific growth opportunities based on feedback and your 360 assessment. Situational laser coaching addresses your immediate on-the-job needs.
- “Outcome” Based Action Plan. Build your own path to successful solutions; leveraging your strengths. Develop the emotional courage to push beyond your comfort zone.
Develop Your Executive Presence & Strategic Messaging
How you “show up” as a leader determines your visibility, impact, and performance. Understanding the who, what, when, why and how of influencing others is the key to successful strategic messaging. Gain the capabilities to:
- Enhance Your Identity as a Leader based on your values, purpose, and vision.
- Secure Cross Functional Buy-in and Interest both across the organization and above for your programs and initiatives.
- Articulate and Embody Your Vision with messages inspiring action.
- Build Your Power Base and Strategic Alliances. Impact strategy, priorities and your career.
Cultivate & Lead a High Performance Organization
Fostering a high performance culture requires the ability to inspire, motivate, and communicate. Attain the skills and know-how to:
- Drive Results and Increase Productivity. Develop your team’s productivity and capabilities.
- Effectively Manage Through Others. Discover how reaching for outcomes empowers consensus and ownership.
- Create the Leaders of Tomorrow. Coach, mentor and motivate your direct reports.
Influential Leadership Program Overview
Learning in a group setting allows you to gain insights from both your advisor and the 10-20 executives and technology leaders on your level.
- In group sessions, engage in role playing, small and large group discussions, and review shared experiences and case studies relating directly to your challenges and situations.
- Between sessions, focus on your opportunities for growth and address your more immediate challenges at work, with one-on-one coaching from your coach/advisor, Mary Carethers.
- At work, you will begin practicing your newly honed influence and leadership skills; accelerating and deepening your understanding.
Your group sessions, 1.5 to 2 hours in length, will occur once or twice a month for up to six months.
For more information about this program and other services, please contact Innovation Connections at (513) 549-9004 or email@example.com.